All riders of The Michigan Pedaler must sign and submit The Michigan Pedaler Bike Agreement and Liability Waiver. The waiver is electronic and can be found here.
Upon arrival, your driver will check for the confirmation email received after completing the waiver, as well as photo ID. Anybody without ID will not be permitted to consume alcohol while on The Michigan Pedaler. Other policies:
- You may bring your own food and drinks aboard The Michigan Pedaler. You may bring beer, wine or other beverages on board.
- No glass is allowed.
- No liquor bottles, glass or plastic, are allowed. Liquor must be pre-mixed before arriving.
- Please don’t drink and drive. We do not recommend leaving cars overnight. Consider utilizing a designated driver or using a service such as Uber, Lyft, or a cab. We are all about having a good time. But please be safe and plan ahead.
- All tours start and end at McShane’s Irish Pub.
- Reservations must be made at least 24 hours prior to the tour.
- All members of your group should plan to arrive 20 minutes before your scheduled departure time.
- Tours take place rain or shine, in heat or cold. Should extreme weather descend upon the area (tornado warning, winter snow storm, etc.) we elect the option to cancel the ride. You will be permitted to reschedule your ride for a later date.
Michigan Pedaler tours must be paid in full at the time of booking. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express. No checks.
Booking The Michigan Pedaler is non-refundable. Should you need to change the date or time of your booking, you may change the date and time up to 21 days before your ride for no extra charge. We operate rain or snow, sun or sleet. In the case of extreme severe weather (tornado warnings, snow storms etc.) we may need to cancel your tour. If this happens, you may reschedule your tour for a later available date. There are no refunds once a tour begins. However, consider the elements as part of the fun and adventure – whether that requires sun screen, a rain poncho, or a scarf. Our Pedalers let the good times roll – and sometimes the weather (even inclement) plays a big part of the fun.